THE VESSEL SHEARWATER
The Shearwater is used for Whale Watches, Seal Cruises and is available for Private Functions and Parties.
- Comfortable 47′ Power Catamaran, licensed for 49 passengers
- United States Coast Guard inspected vessel
- Powered by twin Yanmar diesel engines
- The very shallow draft of the Shearwater allows shoreline access that most single-hulled boats cannot navigate.
- The double hulled design provides a very dry and stable platform from which one can easily observe and photograph.
- Boat has all safety equipment including life jackets
- Indoor and outdoor seating offers protection from the elements
- Private and clean head (toilet) for additional comfort.
- TV and stereo with USB.
- Snacks and drinks are available for sale.
- Her primary captain is Blair Perkins, licensed by the United States Coast Guard and certified in CPR and first aid.
Both of our Boats are Available for Private Parties, Celebrations and Special Events. Catering is Available, Call Us to Discuss!
THE SHEARWATER’S LOCATION
Shearwater Departs From The End Of The Town Pier, 34 Washington St.